|Out of stock
Our Castor Oil is a topical product that penetrates through the skin for:
- Detox and lymphatic support. Used in a compress, castor oil draws out toxins when placed over swollen glands, cysts, and other lumps – aids the lymphatic system, as well as the abdomen, liver, and kidneys.
- Easing the symptoms of constipation.
- Reducing pain and inflammation when applied over strains and sprains.
- Deep-penetrating healing effects with antimicrobial properties and increases infection-fighting white blood cells, helping to boost immunity
- Skin and hair health. Soothes skin conditions such as dryness and itching and can be applied as a hair mask and to eyebrows and eyelashes to promote growth. Also used traditionally to help remove common warts.
Who It’s For: Adults
Use For: Use our Castor Oil topically to help relieve pain and inflammation of the body’s hollow organs, including the uterus, fallopian tubes, the blood and lymph vessels, gall bladder, and bowels. Also good for the liver.